First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, September 7, 2020

Star Trek The Next Generation

 This series is amazing 

Star Trek: The Next Generation (TV Series 1987–1994) - IMDb

Seasons: 7
Episodes: 178
Aired: 1987 - 1994

What is it about?
A new Enterprise with a new crew and a whole new adventure 

What I liked?
Every character has a chance to shine. Character development aplenty 
The stories dealt with deep philosophical thinking
The funny moments happen and it is not to jarring
Memorable characters

What I didn't liked?
Any episodes than involved the Klingon. Too much politics 
The Enterprise doesn't shine too much. There are episodes but few and far between
La Forge has the least character development

Memorable episodes 
Captain Picard lived a lifetime in 25 mins
The whole enterprise became brainwashed
The Death of Tasha Yar
Captain Picard get abducted by the borg

Verdict: First time watching it and I love it. A must watch for any sci fi fan

No comments:

Post a Comment