First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, September 23, 2020

007 Agent Under Fire

So let's start playing a lot of PS2 games with my GPD Win Max

Game no: 376
Genre: FPS
Platform: PS2
Release Date: 2001


































What is it about?
It's a standalone James Bond adventure with a Bond that is not based from the movies 

What I liked?
Lots of weapons to choose from
Auto aiming 
Manual aiming
Gadgets, lots of gadgets 
Driving sections is cool
Voice acting 
Bond moments

What I didn't liked?
First person controls are a bit weird. The controls are too sensitive and there is no dual analogue setup
If you die, you'll end up back at the start which is going to be super frustrating since the stages are long.

Status: Finish the game 

Fun Factor: It a serviceable game for a James Bond movie. Worth checking out

No comments:

Post a Comment