First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, September 21, 2020

Rocky V

 Finally the ending of a saga












What is it about?
Rocky can't fight anymore and is about to train the next generation of fighters

The Good
The story is actually quite good. It's different from the previous Rocky movie
There is more heart in this movie. Same like the first movie.
The final fight is different from previous fights

The Bad
His son storyline in my opinion shouldn't be there but it is there for the heart moment
The fight promoter is so annoying 

The Ugly
Nothing much

After Credits: No

Best to worse Rocky
Best: Rocky III -> I -> II -> V -> IV Worse

Verdict: A great end to a good boxing classic 

No comments:

Post a Comment