First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, September 3, 2020

Tenet

The first movie in the cinema and I can say it's amazing

undefined

What is it about?
The only to tell it without spoiling anything is that it involves time

The Good
The story may seem confusing at times but the main plot is easy enough to understand 
The special effects are awesome and really amazing to look at
All of the actors really bring their A game. 

The Bad
What the heck is this story about. I mean the confusion is always part of every Nolan movie but this one really takes the cake. You'll spend time understanding where everything goes and how did it all come together 

The Ugly
I really don't understand the concept of going back in time for that long 

After Credits: No

Verdict: One of the most refreshing movies I watch in a while. Worth to be seen again 

No comments:

Post a Comment