First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, September 30, 2020

King Kong

 A 1976 reimagining of a classic movie 












What is it about?
Classic King Kong tale retold again 

The Good
The King Kong effect is amazing for that period of time 
Jessica Lange.. didn't know she acted before this 
Story is okay

The Bad
The story is a bit draggy.. I can't explain why but it is 
Some of the characters are just plain annoying 

The Ugly
Really King Kong is a misunderstood character. They should really need to try a different story 

After Credits: No

Verdict: It's an okay movie I guess. Nothing special 

No comments:

Post a Comment