First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, September 21, 2020

Rocky IV

During the cold war era I guess












What is it about?
Rocky now has to fight Russia for America's honor I guess

The Good
The fight scene is always great
The training sequence this time are in the snow 

The Bad
Everything else. It's a short story but they manage to drag it for close to 2 hours
The middle fight is just there for show. Really such a waste.

The Ugly
This movie I think its the worse among the Rocky movies

After Credits: No

Verdict: Can be avoided. It is the same like the other Rocky movie but with a worse storyline

No comments:

Post a Comment