First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, October 2, 2020

Things that happen in September

Another month has passed so let's see what happened. The kids finally starting their school with a lot of social distancing protocols in places. The first weeks was really there was a lot of bumps like picking up the girls. The first two weeks was a hassle. My ex master's colleague got married and we were invited to the wedding. It was a long drive but it was worth it. The food was so good. I finally got my GPD Win Max. It arrived and it is so awesome. What I will do right now is switch between this and my switch. But I am enjoying the small form factor of it. 

My wife went for her first trip for work. For 4 days I was left with the kids. I manage and we get to have some fun with the 3 of us. I went for a mini reunion with some of my high school friends. So that was great. 

In the friends area. I am enjoying my company with my friends. There is this one girl L from Christchurch  who keeps sending me videos and pictures of her cute dog.  And there are a lot of pictures. Some are cute while some are just plain weird. She is still sad about her dog and really there is nothing going to replace that hole in heart. She got ducks and that seems to be helping in easing the pain. Plus she is busy with her studies. My friend J from Oregon is currently suffering from bad air quality because My long time friend M from Michigan has a new person in her life and she is going through a phase where she is scared of getting hurt. I am basically here to assure her that it will not happen and giving her some positive reinforcement. I am sad with my friend from the UK. She said nothing will change between us and eventually everything has changed. She is currently enjoying her secret activity which I think it is going to crash and burn spectacularly. The sad part is she's a narcissist as well but they don't really notice that. If she reads it she is all of that and more. Oh well. I still enjoy her company and I have M from Michigan to share my annoyance with her. So technically it works both ways. I am enjoying my friend S from Costa Rica and M from Minnesota with a sprinkle of J from Michigan and T from Florida. There are others but I don't talk to them that much. My friend M from New Jersey is having a hard time with her partner. I pray for the well being of all my friends and hope things will go their way.  

It rained so heavily in the final week that cause all the trees to be uprooted. There was a lot of property damage and our house got flooded at the back. I got into a Muay Thai class and it was tiring but awesome. I think I want to follow it full time but we will see. Finally we went for a mini vacation at a five star hotel. It was so awesome and we had a lot of fun sampling the room, the food and each other. Don't worry about the girls. There were with my sister in law. So that's about it that happen this month. Hopefully nothing much is coming today.  

No comments:

Post a Comment