First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, June 1, 2019

Welcome to (insert state here)

Continuation of part 2. I can’t tell which state I finally landed to due to the fact I don’t want my ass whooped by the locals over. They are everywhere 🤣🤣. So finally we’ve arrive to this state. What can I say about this state

1) Everyone here mastered the art of invincibility. They will cross the road without looking left or right. So if you hit them, you’ll be in for a serious lawsuit.
2) While there are many local delicacies in the state, they all share one common trait that our family hates. Every dish will have sugar it in... even curry... why do you put a tablespoon of sugar in curry 😰. Over the years this state has become the most people infected with diabetes.
3) They don’t speak the national language. Well they do but in their dialect... in their dialect doesn’t even resemble the actual word...
4) there are more but finally this is the most important thing. They hate outsiders (which I was going to learn the hard way... yes yes more on that later)

So my mom rented a house that was 15 minutes drive (which is considered far since the whole town can be traverse in less than 40 minutes) It was a two storey house with a smaller house in the compound (kinda of like a warehouse)... the whole floor was covered with sand which in turn became the worlds biggest kitty litter 🤣🤣. The furniture arrived faster than us so by the time we arrive everything was already in its place... Since I was 6, this change doesn’t mean anything much to me. I didn’t have any attachment to my old state. So probably what’s the worse that could happen...

No comments:

Post a Comment