First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, June 5, 2019

It’s time to move...

My mom was on a quest to find a new permanent home for us... probably somewhere close by the her workplace. So after months of searching she finally found a house that is 5 minutes from her office. It was a good neighborhood with mostly people who holds a professional job. It was a two storey house but it in a corner lot. It is surrounded with trees all around it. We were just glad we are moving somewhere where we didn’t get sand in our feet. Also there a couple kids in the neighborhood so it would be cool to try to get some new friends... overall this house will be our place where we call home. Eventually mom got enough money to buy the house... but for now we are just renting...

No comments:

Post a Comment