First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, June 6, 2019

Eid is here

So after a month of fasting in Ramadan. It’s time to celebrate in Eid. What is Eid... it is a celebration where we give thanks that we manage to complete 30 days of fasting. So what does mean for me... it’s means my waistline will go up.... I’ve already gained 5lbs one the first day and probably another 5 later... don’t worry... this will make me be more determine to lose it all... the kids are happy due to the fact they get to eat a lot of great food and get packets of money. As for me, I hate the jam... there is going to be a lot of jam going back to our hometown

No comments:

Post a Comment