First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, June 9, 2019

Free Solo

Why would anyone do this is far beyond me.



















What is it about? 
The story about Alex Hammond and how he successfully climb the El Cap mountain (3000 feet) without the help  of  any support tools

Why should you watch it?
You only should watch this if you like to see someone do crazy death defying event.
How is Alex rewired to do this. He lacks any fear in his brain... it’s quite interesting

What shouldn’t you watch it?
It’s really cringe worthy... seeing someone risking their life for entertainment is not fun

Did you know?
This guy is rich by just climbing


No comments:

Post a Comment