First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, June 5, 2019

I felt crappy..

You know some memories are just there gnawing at you like a worm. This is one of them. My mom used to have a friend who was in the same predicament as her. Moving from the old state to the new state. So they developed a certain kind of friendship... she was a single mother as well with 4 kids. They were good friends with us... we usually hang out with them at least 2 to 3 times a week. Well the oldest kid who was the same age as my brother I think had an awesome Transformer... hold up... before I continue let me explain what is a Transformer is... a transformer is a toy that can transform into a robot... girls won’t find that interesting but for boys that’s the coolest shit ever... a transforming car (well they do come in different sizes and shapes, I also have a couple but not as cool as this)... intermission done and now back to the story. What made his Transformer cool is actually one robot that transform into 6 different other stuff (picture below... look at it... how the heck that’s not cool... tell me) ok back to the story... so I was playing with the toy in airplane mode... I went outside of the house an accidentally dropped it.... the wing broke and my friend was angry.... I cried because he was angry plus I was scared that I broke something expensive... I think I cried for a couple of days before I finally calm down... things with him didn’t became any better... oh well 😔😔






No comments:

Post a Comment