First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, June 1, 2019

Events that happen in May

Another month has passed and there are a lot of things that happen. The best thing the whole month is  finding a friend who clicked with me in every way. It was fun having someone to talk to on a daily basis. Losing weight has been great so far. I went on a date night with my wife. Dress all fancy and we stuffed ourselves like turkeys. Although we regret nothing... I eventually regretted everything 🤣🤣. We send our helper back home for good so right now I am in charge of the house. All the cooking, cleaning, washing and the kids fall under my responsibility. I got to say I have to utmost respect of housewives... their job is tiring... too tiring 😔. Wife got the only bronze medal for her university. That was funny and yet a proud moment as well. Seeing Scotland and all it’s glory... love the castles and the forests... hopefully one day I get to go there. The kittens are getting better and bigger but they still haven’t mastered the art of the poo 😅. I’ll end up cleaning all the shit. Ramadan has started which means the all of us are fasting. My youngest also wanted to join in the fun. She was promised $1.50 a day for everyday she completed it... She managed to do a good 15 days after we realised that she lost 15lbs as well... so her mom said... “you look like a twig, fasting is cancelled”. Got to know something called “period soup” 🤣🤣🤣. Epically hilarious... I’ve made lasagna for the first time and it was a hit... well the kids will just gobble up anything. The kittens developed a fungus so they required to be boarded up for a week. Made $200 for talking for 2 hours. Basically I went into a market research group. They were planning to launch a new line of appliance and they wanted all the housewives feedback (well I was the only guy). The next day they came and done a site visit to my house. A kitten died on the house ceiling and it cause the whole house to smell of a dead body. We’ve been living with my wife’s mom for the past 3 weeks (such a riot 😌). The next week after that we heard sounds of kittens and it turns out 2 little cuties were trapped on the ceiling. Had to call the fire department and they eventually manage to bring them down. My oldest surprised her best friend on her birthday with cake and all... so I think it’s not the kids who loses touch with their friends... it’s their parents... since kids can’t drive to see them... We planned to make their friendship everlasting. Send my best friend a care package of spices from home... it finally arrived. She sent something to me as well... it still haven’t arrived 🤣🤣🤣. Oh well... £18 goes a long way... it will get here eventually. Met a couple of new Reddit friends but that didn’t last. Usually died after the second day. It’s hard to establish a good connection with someone. We found a two week old kitten who was on the verge of dying. My daughter nurse it to health only to let it die after 3 days. She was declared and so were we. That’s why I don’t like having pets... Finally... my best friend came to visit and he is all better... (mentally depressed) we ate a lot of food and we had ice cream in the evening.

May is a awesome month... like the n’sync song says “It’s gonna be May”

No comments:

Post a Comment