First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, June 18, 2019

The kids in the neighborhood

So in my neighborhood there are a couple of kids that are around my age. But I am only good friends with two. First there is the girl next next door. Since she lives two doors after my house. What can I say about her... She is short and sweet. Very Chinese looking... we both like to hang out together doing kids stuff (kids during out time we don't have the internet or youtube. Smartphones weren't invented yet so we end out just playing like normal kids)  We played a lot in the streets, watch a lot of tv and just talk about kids stuff... Another friend lives a couple of houses away. We both just clicked well with each other. He is a basketball freak. He likes shoes and is quite tall. Her mom loves inviting me over for dinner sometimes. He does however have a lot of brothers and sister which I find interesting since he is the eldest and always shouting at them. So that's the story about my neighbourhood... There are a couple more memories but I'll save it for next time

No comments:

Post a Comment