First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, June 16, 2019

My best friend is coming to visit me

Well this deserve a journal entry since it goes to show you that 1) you’re never to old to meet new friends and 2) if you be honest and true.. you’ll develop a connection with them that would extend the friendship... so as I said my best friend from Scotland is coming down to visit me with her son. I’m so excited and actually touched that this friendship has come to that level. Granted the cost of coming down here is much cheaper than the cost of me going up there... but she is coming down to see me... that’s my friends with what we call friendship...I’m happy. If anyone who reads this and is still trying to find the one true friend. Just know that he/she is out there somewhere... it will take you 1 day or a lifetime to find... but when you do... don’t let go... work on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment