First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, June 23, 2019

It was a good day until

So today was a great day. Woke up late. Kids were behaving. We went for another Eid open house. Ate good food and then send the kids to my mom in law. Wife wants a new Apple Watch series 4 due the fact that it can be use underwater. I was asking her to get the series 3 since that it provides the same waterproof function. But the heart wants what the heart wants... Wait... back up a bit. Before going to get the Apple Watch, her mom wants us to take her around the city for her errands. Wife said no (if she said yes, I would say no as well) . Well what happen is her mom sulk and didn’t want to talk to her... I hate this emotional blackmail 💩 that old people use. To top it all off my eldest made some remark that cause my wife to snapped. So here we are back home and my wife is in a bad mood. 😔

No comments:

Post a Comment