First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, June 2, 2019

The Phantom of the Opera

Not to be confused with the very successful play. But i remember or tried to forget that I was Ina bad accident. I was playing around my bicycle outside of the house and the pavement was all rocky. I tripped and landed face first on the rocks... I can feel my face was all covered with rocks. Half of my face was bleeding non stop. My mom rushed me to the hospital but the damage was done. Half of my face was just skin... exactly like the Phantom (kids you need to google what is the Phantom of the Opera). The only thing I don’t have is a big theatre to hide on. Life goes on for me and that means I still need to face the people. Kids can be so mean... 😢. They look and tease me from a far. I think I was like this for a good 2 years of my life. Eventually as all wounds may it be physical or from your heart, it heals. I do look good I can say... people who know me can testify to that 🤣🤣🤣. Ok that’s about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment