First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, June 3, 2019

I am not an orphan... or am I?

Being raised with a single mom does suck sometimes. We get to see my friends with their dads and some of their dads looks like fun people... but when they get it a beating it can hurt a lot 🤣🤣. So this story is a funny one. The school has a special fund for orphans (for them orphans are considered kids without a dad since in this culture a dad is the provider of the house and when you don’t have a dad money can be tight) I was called to the teachers office one day and was presented my an envelope of money... the teacher say it was school money and if I want anything else... being the kid that I was I remember is never question when you get free money. I didn’t even ask why they gave it to me... all I know is... 💰 💰 I’m rich baby...and being that dumb kid that I was... I didn’t tell my mom... After a couple of weeks I was called again and I got some food...is not money but hey free food... most of them were raw materials so I had to give them to my mom. Mom said... “why are you getting this” and I said “I dunno”... the next day mom went to the school and ask the teacher I was given a bag of food... the teacher explain that they understand raising two kids alone was hard and the school does everything to make sure to take care of the orphans... (wait wait wait... hold up a minute... did you say orphans 🤯) the teacher say “yes”. My mom say where did you get that idea... it turns out that my brother (bless him) who was one year older and in a different class told his class teacher he was an orphan... well logically it’s true-ish 🤣🤣. We don’t have a dad... my mom was so embarrassed... and told the teachers we are not orphans... they are just kids of divorce... My mom gladly paid for the stuff and apparently they snitch that I got money so she had to pay for that too... back home my brother and me got a mouthful and we got to learn a new word “divorce”...

No comments:

Post a Comment