First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, June 2, 2019

Ok this is where things get muddy

Well as far as memories go... I don’t remember anything from 7-12 properly. I mean I do remember events and bits and pieces but I don’t remember how old I was,  where it happen... the little details. I’ll write down as much I can before I forget for good. I have a feeling it will I eventually

Let’s start with school... what do I remember at school... I remember it sucks... I don’t have that many friends. I usually spend my recess alone. I do remember that... I remember I wore shorts while others wear long pants... I was 4 ft 3 inch for the whole of primary school. I was the shortest kid in school. I begged my mom for some long pants but she never wants to let me have them. Sadly I don’t have any friends from primary school that I am friends until now... it’s probably for the best. I couldn’t speak their language that well...

No comments:

Post a Comment