First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

I just remembered a funny story

Welcome back... it’s been a while since I’ve told a old story... I suddenly remembered an old story from way back when since it’s Eid and it relates a lot to this... So my mom insisted that my grandpa comes lives with us... grandpa reluctantly agrees but he wants my mom to pick him up fro  his house. This was before we have highways and it was a lot of trunk roads (I think I’ve mention this before). So when went on an 9 hour hour back to our home my grandpa really need to go number 2... (That’s pooping for those of you not in the know) Since there were no public toilet for miles and miles my mom decided to stop at a bush beside the road... my grandpa went in for 30 mins and did his business... After that we made our way back on the road... An hour later my grandad yelled... we have to turned back!!!.... why???.... I left my glasses.... ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…. So my mom made a 180 and turned back to the spot. The only problem is he didn’t remember where he put the glasses so we all spend close to 1 hour looking for them... finally we saw them on a tree rather than on the ground.... good times good times

No comments:

Post a Comment