First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, June 3, 2019

The day my mom forgot it was a holiday

This state is a weird state while most of the states, they are some holidays that is only for this state and my mom didn’t get the memo. We went to religious classes from 2-6pm almost every day. That day my mom drop of us and left us... we found out school was close... so rather than wait 4 hours for her, we decided to be like that two dogs and cats from that movie the incredible journey. We decided to track back home... home was a good 13km away (around 8 miles). Having small legs didn’t help. It’s a good thing that there were no freeways... so we walked down the street... I think we’ve walked Until it was close to 530pm. When we came back home we were drench in sweat. My mom was so sorry and bath both of us together. This was a time before cellphones kids... you know that thing you listen to your music and chat with your friends. It was a simpler time... but something good came out of it... mom started giving us allowance 🤣🤣. It’s probably to make a call on a payphone (🤦‍♀️ What’s a payphone?... oh my god... you girls)

No comments:

Post a Comment