First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, June 4, 2019

My mom... cat killer

This one sad but let’s face it... it was bound to happen. Remember I said that the house is filled with sand and the stray cats use it as a big giant little box. Sometimes they were doing their business while my mom is reversing in the driveway... so you can guess what happens... pancake cats...😰. My mom is usually devastated... my question is why didn’t the cat move away (but the I really I understand, who wants to move will doing no 2)... I think she killed around 3 cats over the years when we were there...Finally after the 3rd cat my mom said “screw it, it’s time for us to move” and that as you guess is... it’s a story for some other time

No comments:

Post a Comment