First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, June 16, 2019

I’m back

The whole family is back from Australia after a year. I basically miss the whole of year 3. I got a lot of catching up to do... not to worry... I think I can cope šŸ˜…. The only issue I have in going back to school is that I can speak their native language that well. So I look like the odd one out... but kids are a forgiving bunch (high school kids are a different matter). So they accepted that I am not a local. I was an ok student in school. Not that smart but not that dumb either. Mom was busy working so she really doesn’t have time to check out homework. I so don’t remember anything much so this will probably be the last post involving my school. So see you on the next post

No comments:

Post a Comment