First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, June 14, 2019

Australia

I’ve told you that most of my 7-12 years are jumbled up memories... so I am here to tell you about the time I went to the land down under... Australia. I think the year was 1993. I was 9 and my mom got an offer to continue her studies there for 9 months. So rather than leaving us with dad, she decided to bring us along.

What do I remember about Australia...

- My primary school was awesome. Didn’t remember the teachers and friends at all... the only memory I had was getting punished by the principal 😅
- Mom brought us lunches that we seldom eat...
- There was a potluck one day at school and mom brought home cooked curry... the problem is he got the curry powder from back home so the recipe can’t be replicated by anyone
- Visiting the Sydney opera house... we lived in New South Wales...
- Seeing a Koala

And that’s about it. Which sucks since we did spend 9 months and I remembered almost bits and pieces... we had to go back to our visa only last for 9 months. So that’s one of our stunts going abroad. It won’t be my last time living abroad

No comments:

Post a Comment