First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Day 283: The start of a busy day

Monday is upon us again. And as usual the office is fill with routine things to do. I have like 60MB of free space in my mailbox. So an hour was spend cleaning out my inbox. So the company did a post mortem on the vendor the screwed us. But in the end we think it was the right call since it would just cost us more headache than actual work. Other than that, the evening was spend at a client side doing meetings with them. I was there as a shadow puppet. I gave them all the bells and whistles of the product and my friend swoops in for the cheaper solutions. Overall we made a good team. Great monday... Onward till Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment