First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Day 294: A don't care attitude

Well I have finally decided I don't give a damn about what other people think about me. As long I do my own work and help some people every now and again. I should be ok. It turns out that I don't have anything to do... I consider myself lucky. Since I'm being paid a crapton of money to do nothing. Which in my book is an awesome day... and I am going to make it a fact not to bring my stress or lack thereof back home...

Yesterday we had another internal meeting about the project. My friend DVH needed to present something and he gave me his phone to help him catch a pokemon... That was funny. I spend the evening doing some certifications for some products. Overall good day. The whole family is not feeling well. So today I arrived to the office super early.. Its been a long while since I have breakfast downstairs anymore. Since I heard you have 1 hour from the time you wake up, you need to eat so you can proceed food correctly. So better eat at home.  

No comments:

Post a Comment