First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Day 295: Busy day running around

But not for work related issue. I'm selling off my Lego and comic collection. And it seems there are some eager people who wants  to take the items right now. So I had to meet them in the hot sun. Which reminds me, I need to bring extra clothes next time after lunch. It gets too hot and I smell. Besides that I took the time to take another certification about something interesting. There are a lot of modules to cover. So I think I will take my own sweet time. Since I got until the end of this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment