First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Star Trek Beyond


We are going on an adventure. And an adventure we have. The movie starts of  right in the heart of action. Stranded on a planet without a crew and a ship. Kirk and the team has to defy all odds and save the galaxy. The story keeps you on the edge but doesn't make you feel the stake are not that high. You know you are the main character when you don't die. Really... No one really dies. The did give a good shout out to Old Spock which is great. But in my personal opinion they really need to upgrade the weapons on the enterprise. 

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

No comments:

Post a Comment