First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, August 18, 2016

Day 296: Got cake

Well today is one of those good days. For starters my backup headphone died on me... So had to go to lowyat for lunch and get a cheapo replacement headphones (apparently I've been calling them wrong). Is called earphones. Got 2 new pokemon around the area. Before lunch there was a company meeting. After the usual hoo-haa we are treated with the staff members who have their birthdays on August. And low and behold I am one of them... Once a year people will sing happy birthday to mein a group... I got the honors to blow up the candle. Which is super awesome and sweet... Tomorrow I have a meeting.. Need to be prepared...  How was the cake? The cake was chocolate so is very bitter. I don't like chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment