First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, August 5, 2016

Suicide Squad



I know there is all hate for DC right now. They can't seem to get the magic that make Marvel who they are. But this movie I can say for a fact is better than Batman v Superman. It has cool characters with a lot of backstory. Cameos from other DC heroes. The story line that is a just a bit weird but make sense I guess to send them there. The Joker in this movie reminds me of the animated version. Not as scary as the Dark Knight version but creepy laugh nontheless. The critics say this movie has some pacing issue. I guess this movie just suffers on wanting to give us a lot with so little time. I don't think they can make a sequel out of this... But... if in the next 10 years after DC has establish their universe.. Who knows we probably can see them again in one form. Oh yeah... Margo Robbie is still hot even with all that makeup.

🌟🌟🌟

No comments:

Post a Comment