First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Day 288: Trying on new shirts

Yesterday was a hectic Monday at the HQ. Not for me. I'm quite free. But for the whole team. There are a lot of projects needs to be settled. So the weekly sales meeting was cancelled. The highlight of that day is trying on new embroider named shirts. Quite fancy but it turns out only the sales team and all HOD gets it. Makes you feel special. In the evening. ZN calls me for an internal meeting. What I found out from the meeting is that... Nothing was agreed on and they are still waiting for the final word. I really should start blogging before I go home...

No comments:

Post a Comment