First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Day 284: I got a new phone

Man, blogging the next day is not that good. Sometimes you'll develop a Dory and have short term memory. What I can remember about yesterday is that, I had ... pause... Now I remember what happen yesterday. My Iphone 5S had some speaker issue. Everything I hear from my side sounds muffled. So I went down to IT support and they gave me a brand new iphone. Now I have a sleek Iphone 6. Which is funny since my current personal phone is also an Iphone 6. Well it's business as usual again yesterday. Went for a meeting... only understand 50% of it... the rest of it, might as well they were speaking Chinese... Wait... as a matter a fact they were all speaking Chinese at one time... haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment