First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, August 5, 2016

Jason Bourne



I've think I've seen most of the Bourne movie. These movies are a source of good action entertainment. But the plot is fairly the same. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Matt Damon does his best to look constipated. The thing about this movie is that it has a lot of flaws... The shaky cam makes it a bit hard to see the action (which is intentional). The lack of any comedic element (which I am not complaining since this movie is really fast paced). The story line is interesting that you forget the fact this movie is not a fun movie. You won't have a good time watching the characters. But you will be entertained. The last chase scene is one of the best sequences that I have seen in a long while. Plus... Tommy Lee Jones looks old man...

🌟🌟🌟🌟.5

No comments:

Post a Comment