First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Day 298: 22 Hours

Its 6:53AM. On a monday. I've been here since 2PM on a Sunday.  We have a tender that we need to submit. I am of course useless in doing all the technical write up. I think I can do it if given the chance.. but really who cares. I was called out for always leaving early at work... Well is just harmless colleague banter. Do I care... Actually no... But I am hungry. Breakfast won't come until 7AM. And I can go home until the whole tender is done and dusted. There is still a couple more items left on the checklist. Its 6AM... Got less than 1 hour of sleep. The work is still piling up. I may not do any technical writing or numbers calculating but I do a lot of compiling work. And there are a lot of people who thinks that is menial work. I can say its tedious but it's not even menial. Since every small job helps. 7:45AM breakfast was late and I havent had food since lunch on Sunday... Ate some food and continuing on with work. around 9:30AM everything seems to be in order. at 10:30AM we finished our work. Boss look at me all disheveled (well I haven't slept since yesterday). So he ask me to go home and sleep. Which I did... Overall it is a productive weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment