First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Day 293: I wonder how long I can keep this up

Well Monday is upon us... We have a couple new joiners joining us today. One is the new Marketing Manager SJ... and another new CM which looks like Micheal Fassbender... I will call him MF. Besides that did some re certifications of courses. I did a quotation using our excel quotation tools. Which is very confusing. I told my friend the story about how the other guy told me that I have no work. She then said for me to watch my back and be careful since people has noticed. The question is do I really care?? Its been 293 days already... If I have no work they should have just let me go... But I think I like a the uncle who won't go away. haha,,, I'm in a meeting right now

No comments:

Post a Comment