First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, August 15, 2016

Day 292: Free period again

Every Friday I'll be too lazy to blog. And I will always start in the wee early of the morning... What happen on Friday... Normal working stuff... Went for Friday prayers... Left early since my headphones is shot again.. This is the second time claim under warranty... Great weekend happen.

Saturday

Went Pokemon hunting with the family. That was awesome... Ate banana leaf rice which was ok and went to Ikea... More pokemons.

Sunday

Friends father pass away... Fetch her from KLIA 2 at 5am... Went for a colleagues wedding that afternoon. Met everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment