First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, August 11, 2016

LEGO Batman 2

Way better than Batman v Superman



Game no: 170
Genre: Action 
Platform: PS Vita


What's is it about:
Batman needs to save Gotham from Joker and Lex Luthor

Gameplay consist of:
- Puzzle solving 
- Fighting 
- Costume changing
- Hero swapping 
- Lego Building 

What I liked: 
- The story line is funny and enjoyable (mostly the reason you play the game)
- Different Batman and Robin skins
- Play as other DC heroes

What I didn't Liked:
- The game gets repetitive after 2 stages. You probably stick with it due to the easiness of the gameplay.


Status: Beat the game until the end credits. Unlock more modes.

Score: Great way to waste your time. Really you can watch tv while playing this 

No comments:

Post a Comment