First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, August 25, 2016

Day 300: It's my Birthday

Happy birthday to me... Happy birthday to me... and I am not in the office. Both of my girls are sick. So today I am working from home and sending them to the hospital to get them check out. My birthday was an uneventful one. I did have a nice dinner with a friend in the evening. Here are my list of things that define me in the past 32 years

Years
1) Hello World
2) Probably a riot
3) Fighting with my brother
4) Move to a new place where I am going to spend the rest of my teens years
5) First day of school... Didn't like it that much because of the language barrier. Got my first videogame.
6) Can't remember much during this time of year
7) First day of school... Didn't like that one either
8) Grades were not that great... Keep on jumping classes
9) Left Malaysia and went to Australia. Best 9 Months ever
10) Came back home... back to school didn't like that
11) Nothing much happen during these years of my life
12) Went to USA.. Best year ever... Got my grades... I got flying colours
13) Secondary School... Hated that place even more
14) Not that bright... Keeps on slipping
15) Middle tier exams... Not that great. Playing PlayStation most of the time
16) Upper secondary school.. Still don't like studying
17) Final exam... Got very bad results... Mom was sad... It's time for a change
18) Got into a university. Got a part time job... Got my first car... Got my first phone...
19) Met the girl of my dreams
20) Graduated my diploma with flying colours.. I love studying now
21) Got my first real job... Shift work sucks
22) Made the biggest decision of my life. Married the girl of my dreams
23) Got my first beautiful baby girl
24) Last year of working shift before moving to the most beautiful place in the world
25) In New Zealand. Stay at home dad
26) Doing my degree for the first time.
27) Got my second beautiful daughter
28) Leaving new zealand. Even after my 2nd job
29) Came back home unemployed
30) Stay at home dad is not cutting what is used to be
31) Got a new job. Loving it...
32) My birthday...

Level up: +1
Current Level: 55

No comments:

Post a Comment