First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, August 26, 2016

Jak and Daxter: The Precursors Legacy

Do not play this game on your vita for the first time...




Game no: 171
Genre: Action 
Platform: PS Vita
First Played: 2000 (PS2)
Factory Sealed: 148

What's is it about:
A action platformer where a guy and an ottsel travel the whole land searching for artifacts.

Gameplay consist of:
- Jumping
- Fighting
- Platforming

What I liked: 
- The storyline and voiceover is great
- The stages are well crafted 
- No load times

What I didn't Liked:
- This game is a real gem so there is nothing I don't like do I am going to complain on the vita version

Vita port (what's wrong with it)
- Framerate is teribble (the lowest is around 15fps)
- Buggy all around (especially the swings)

Status: Beat the game until the end credits. With 80 powercells

Score: A rare gem, worth to be played multiple times (but not on Vita)

No comments:

Post a Comment