First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Day 290: A couple of stories

Yesterday a couple of things happen and I will break it down to a couple short stories

Story 1:
On Tuesday my boss emailed me a tender. So Yesterday I was stressed out in figuring out what to do. Good thing I took my time and understand the tender. Now we are 70% done and just waiting on the pricing.

Story 2:
I had a meeting yesterday at 12:00pm. It was a meeting to discuss another project. The funny thing is there is this guy. We will call him KS. KS really doesn't like me fro whatever reason. The funny thing is we are not even in the same floor or department. He was bad mouthing me to my boss saying that I was "incompetent" and have no purpose in the company. I shrugged it off.... After that we were back to normal when come lunch time... Free lunch

Story 3:
This is a scary story... During the dark ages China does not accept Malaysian Ringgit. But that is a story of another time... I got 100 bucks free Startbucks card

Level up: +1
Current Level: 54

No comments:

Post a Comment