First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, August 29, 2016

Day 301: Here we go again.

I'm starting something new in this post. I will give a brief description on what I did during the weekend. I had a long weekend courtesy of 22 hours working. And plus on Wednesday I basically work from home so I have 5 days off. Here are the stuff that I remember doing during the weekend

[Wednesday] Was my birthday so I had a birthday dinner that night

[Thursday] I think I stayed at home on Thursday. Catch some zzz

[Friday] Went for Birthday Dinner with the kids at Midvalley.. Ate a big fish head...

[Saturday] Went to H house since he did a celebration for his new niece.. And at night my best friend B-man treat me to Hard rock cafe. After there spend 3 hours catching Pokemon.

[Sunday] Had a wedding to attend to and then get ready to go to work

So work.. Let see what happen.. Oh yeah.. Im still here. Its 9.42pm and we have another big tender to submit. So I am stuck doing compiling work again. At least this time I brought an extra set of clothes and I had a bath. So I am a bit refreshed. So what I am going to do now. Catch some zzz before the real work starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment