First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, August 5, 2016

Day 285: I'm a riot

Today I've decided to do something crazy. I've been hankering for some Myburgerlab for 3 weeks already. So today I decide to wing it and go for lunch.  I asked 2 of my best friends at the office H&H to follow me. So for the first time in 285 days. I've decided to drive to Cyberjaya for lunch... People say I'm crazy but I think I am the right amount of crazy..

Lunch was great.. I had my favorite Ultraman burger which is a salted egg kind and my friends enjoyed. We went home without a hitch... Then then It was parking time. I went out from the driver seat and saw that my parking was crooked. So I decided to reverse the parking. But I made the mistake of sitting in the back passengers seat... That was epic-ly funny... This is the thing that they will remember until they die. I'm glad I can make them smile

No comments:

Post a Comment