First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Day 289: A funny story today

Today I took my own advice and blog before I leave for work. This is during I have a free time. Right now I have a couple of minutes of free time since tomorrow meeting has been rescheduled to a later date. So during lunch one of my friends told a funny story.

The story is as follows:
Two individuals. Lets call them A and B are trying to kiss ass to the big boss C. At first A and B did it discreetly and no one was the wiser. But now they have graduated to kiss ass trainer level 10. So now the kiss assery has graduated to more a public opening. (means everyone knows that they are kissing a lot of ass). Suddenly A figure out that B did something that one up B and left A in the dust. Now and A and B are not talking all because of this... Which is a very funny story.

Another story is that... (this one not that funny)
We have become a business that does not have any identity... I don't blame the sales people. They are all in charge of chasing the coveted sales target. So we are doing everything and anything we can put our hands on. In my opinion it will blow up in our face eventually but we will see

Ok.. Im out

No comments:

Post a Comment