First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, August 19, 2021

The Suicide Squad

This movie is better than original













What is it about?
The follow up to the first suicide squad movie but with a better storyline 

The Good
This movie is bloody gore 
The comedy in this movie lands and it's just super funny 
I love all the characters in the movie. Each have their own time to shine
The opening scene  

The Bad
The stakes of the bad guy is not that great
Some of the characters have less screen time. I wish king shark had more speaking role 

The Ugly 
Nothing this movie was entertaining 

After Credit: Yes

Verdict: A must watch movie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment