First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, August 13, 2021

Weekly Review (Week 32)

 August 7 😊😞


Today the contractors came and finish their second day of work. Today I decided to cook some stir fry quinoa noodles. It turns out great but quinoa noodles are a bit too sticky. After that I spend the day talk to my best friend. Bought them a gift for their birthday and then just finish my work. In the evening the girls ask me to play some Uno which I gladly accepted. I won again which is no surprised since I wasn't even trying. This whole day my wife was not doing great. Depression is a silent killer and it was slowly eating away at her. So she wasn't feeling up to it and no matter what I do it is going to still eat away at her. So at night time she wanted to go for a drive. We drove for an hour before coming back. I send my work and then call it a day. 


August 8 😒😞


Today is a stressful day. It starts with waking up and my wife not in a good mood. She was sad and said that I didn’t love her anymore. I was stressed so I decided to make the most complicated dish ever. I made Ratatouille. Halfway towards cooking I and the wife had a fight. For years I’ve never cried in front of her but yesterday I did. It was very hurtful. She consoled me and we were okay. I spend the evening playing uno with the girls and just adding some pasta towards dinner. At night I went 


August 9 😒😭


This morning I woke up and I need to get ready to go to the therapist. At the therapist we went well. A lot of things were said and I told her that I was stressed at the situation of her being broken. Coming home and took a short nap. H1 cook lunch for us so that is settled. My best friend was not feeling good emotionally. They want something that I can't give them. So we finally think we should part ways for a while in order for them to  heal and be better. I hope they will come back but if this time it stick. It is going to be okay. Because this is not goodbye. It is just that I will catch them later.


August 10 😊πŸ₯°


Today is a holiday so I decided to make some chicken mushroom and broccoli soy chicken. It was so yummy. I also took a a walk so I am going to start walking now and again just to loose the weight. Other than that my best friend was not feeling so good. They were crying the whole day since they had to say goodbye to me. I told them that I am here and it is okay. We become friends again and I tried to calm them down. I think we are good but everything with them is volatile. So I wouldn't know. So yeah, take it a day at a time.  


August 11 😊πŸ₯°


Today we ate some leftovers from yesterday and the girls have McDonald's for lunch. I took the wife and H2 for their dermatology appointment. Played a lot of Dirt Rally 2.0 and I got super frustrated when I lost. Really that game is super addictive. Today was un eventful day. Which is good. I love days life this.


August 12 ☺️😊


Today I decided to cook some roast chicken with roasted veggies. Something simple. I played a lot of Dirt rally and I found out that is hard when you get cars that are faster than you. I am going to see if I can turn down the difficulty, Today my best friend and I were talking and in the end we reach a good conclusion in this friendship. They are getting therapy help of all the other problems including me and I hope it will help them to be a better person. 


No comments:

Post a Comment