First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Dirt Rally 2.0

One of the realistic rally games that I've played 

Game no: 423
Genre: Racing  
Platform: PS4
Release Date: 2019

















What is it about?
A rally game that is realistic 

What I liked?
This game is super realistic. You can't just floor it because every move will effect the handling and speed of your car
The choices of car. They range from old to new. Slow to hyper fast. 
The rally stages even though is less variety but each of the different discipline of road is available
Rallycross is fun 

What I didn't liked?
The game is so difficult. A split second mistake will make your car skid of the road
The RW cars are difficult handle 
Which there were more tracks 

Status: Played a good chunk of rally and rallycross. This game really doesn't have an ending 

Fun Factor: One of the best rally games I've played    

No comments:

Post a Comment