First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, August 30, 2021

Batman Arkham Origins: Cold Cold Heart

One of the best Batman DLC I've played 

Game no: 425
Genre: Action  
Platform: PC
Release Date: 2014
























What is it about?
New Year's eve and Mr Freeze comes to stop the party 

What did I liked?
It starts in Wayne Manor
The game is short but filling 
The game shifts halfway with a new batsuit 

What I didn't liked?
The final battle with Mr Freeze was a chore 
Something is wrong with the lip sync 

Status: Finish the game until the end credits

Fun Factor: If you love Batman, you'll love this game 

















No comments:

Post a Comment