First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, August 5, 2021

Street of Rage 3

I think the 3 one is the best 

Game no: 418
Genre: Action  
Platform: Genesis
Release Date: 1994

















What is it about?
Mr. X has terrorize the city and its up to the heroes to save the day 

What did I liked?
You have rolls up and down to avoid attacks 
You character has more combos and not just a simple one hit button 
Each of the character have different move sets

What I didn't liked?
The stages are also dangerous. You'll end up dying due to the environment 
If you play on easy you won't get the true ending 

Status: Finish the game on easy difficulty 

Fun Factor: Fun to play alone but really you need to be good in this game 

No comments:

Post a Comment