First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Death's Door

I love this game. It's amazing

Game no: 420
Genre: Action  
Platform: PC
Release Date: 2021






























What is it about?
You are a reaper of souls set to go on a quest to open's Death's Door 

What did I liked?
The gameplay is easy to play but hard to master 
The story is compelling and makes you want to see it until the end
The view is in isometric so the set pieces are amazing. It vibrant and colourful as well as dark and drab 
Combat is fun. You have a melee attack and a magic attack. Each with it's own different skills that you need to master. 
Progression is slow but it is meaningful. When you get an upgrade it does help 
The music. I usuall

What I didn't liked?
The feeling of getting lost in the world. The ability to not know where to go next. 
Dying multiple times because of your own mistake 

Status: Finish the game until the credits. It is not the final true ending but it is good for me 

Fun Factor: I didn't thought I would enjoy a souls like game. But I love this game. It is going to be in my top 10 for sure 









No comments:

Post a Comment