First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, August 8, 2021

Shadow of the Colossus Remaster

This game really is epic 

Game no: 419
Genre: Action  
Platform: PS4
Release Date: 2018
















What is it about?
You play as a warrior who needs to kill 16 Colossus in order to save your girl 

What did I liked?
This game has nothing extra. You start and kill a Colossus and then you repeat it for another 15 times 
The sizes of the Colossus ranges from big and epic to small and nimble
Each way of beating them is a puzzle and once you understand how it is so satisfying 
The stamina bar provides a certain strategy in how to hold on into the massive beast. Some of them will shake you off violently and you do feel that you are going to drop off 
The final boss is the biggest Colossus 

What I didn't liked?
The story. I don't understand the beginning and the end. The ending is also just a tad be confusing 
Arlo. Man that horse controls sucks 

Status: Finish the game until the end credits 

Fun Factor: This is an experience and you need to experience it once.   
















No comments:

Post a Comment